What's the trick
Designed with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating, the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop energizes and rejuvenates your skin with the power of pure Vitamin C! Don’t stress over dull skin tone and enlarged pores anymore. Let the multi-solution of the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop take care of your skin in a simpler and safer way!
Add a burst of energy to your skin with Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop! The Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains key ingredients directly from nature and concentrated pure Vitamin C. It’s an innovative multi-solution, non-irritating formula that revitalizes, maintains, and transforms your skin! Don’t be discriminated against because of sensitive skin anymore and experience the power of Vitamin C with the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop! The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains 5% Ascorbic acid and is suitable for all ages and skin types.
For all skin types, including sensitive skin
How to use
For Normal / Combination to Oily Skin
After cleansing, apply an amount of about half the dropper to the entire face area. Gently massage into the entire face using the palms and body heat to work into the skin.
For Sensitive Skin
After cleansing, prep the skin with toner and apply about 3-4 droplets of the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop evenly onto the skin. For extra sensitive skin, try mixing a few drops into preferred serum or lotion until the skin is used to the product.
1. Vitamin C products are best used during the evenings rather than during the mornings.
2. Follow up with a sunscreen when using during the day.
3. If it is your first time using a vitamin C product, a minor tingling may be experienced. This is a normal process due to the difference of pH levels in the skin and the vitamin C, and is absolutely safe to use.
4. A slight warming sensation may be felt upon application. This is a natural phenomena that occurs as the pure vitamin absorbs into the skin.
5. As the skin can easily be irritated, it is not recommended to apply this serum after exfoliators (AHA, BHA products included) have been used.
6. Because even top-of-the-line vitamin C products can degrade from sun exposure, make sure you keep yours away from sunlight to preserve the formula.
Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid(5%), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Orange Oil Brazil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine,SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol